FISCAL SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
The Fiscal Sponsorship Program (FSP) supports, nurtures and advocates for emerging and established professional ensembles, individuals and organizations who share SFFCM's commitment to the advancement of small ensemble music as an art form.
Through fiscal sponsorship, career guidance workshops and consultation, the FSP creates pathways to sustainable careers for its participants, and to greater access and engagement for their audiences.
Fiscal Sponsorship Services
- Access to charitable grants and tax-deductible contributions, including monetary or in-kind donations
- Resources for identifying available grants
- Consultation and resources for preparing grant applications, writing appeal letters and preparing reports to funders
- Formal acknowledgment to funding sources, including tax deduction letters to donors.
- Use of SFFCM's online donation service
901 Mission Street, Suite 306
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: (415) 818-2825